LightDarkNeutral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral

+32
TheShingh187
Martje99s
smartmonkeys
94StreetGangsta
Alexander
jksa891
Zowayix
Patjee
randomapps
Hellmo
YJHx
matcee
easy master
Bananozzy
Zacdaledge
Boze257
Blindy McBlinderton
SalamenceFightsBack
Skullw2
pokemon3A
pkmntderek
xkilla117x
RoarkVegeta
acenima
Hollowchief
Dark
33r1
Neo
bery17
DeathCross
GoldenJoe6
lightdarkneutral
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral

Post  pkmntderek Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 am

no one will do a walkthrough if he does not plan to fully complete the game.

hmm for me i waiting for pkmnexplorers of the sky to be released.. it's isnt fun if you cant understand the storyline >.<
pkmntderek
pkmntderek

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral

Post  DeathCross Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:53 am

pkmntderek wrote:no one will do a walkthrough if he does not plan to fully complete the game.

hmm for me i waiting for pkmnexplorers of the sky to be released.. it's isnt fun if you cant understand the storyline >.<

well play pokemon silver and gold first if you want to understand the storyline Razz After all this is a remake....
DeathCross
DeathCross
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathCrossMS

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty HELP EVENYONE

Post  GoldenJoe6 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 am

ok so i got camtasa and ive recored my vid but when i try to upload it to youtube it says you have to change the format HELP!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenJoe6
GoldenJoe6

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathCross Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 am

ok well what you have to do is on the left hand side click "Produce video" then chose all your options and save it to your computer trust me it will work Smile
DeathCross
DeathCross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pokemon3A Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:52 pm

wats the best starter for soul silver??
pokemon3A
pokemon3A

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathCross Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:53 pm

the best starter in Soul Silver is cyndaquil but if you want a challenge pick chicorita like i did! Razz
DeathCross
DeathCross
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoarkVegeta Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Totodile FTW!
RoarkVegeta
RoarkVegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullw2 Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Question: Do you need a banner for your forum Fer?
Skullw2
Skullw2

Back to top Go down

Post  RoarkVegeta Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Skullw2 wrote:Question: Do you need a banner for your forum Fer?
Post the banner. Did you make one?
RoarkVegeta
RoarkVegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Skullw2 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 pm

RoarkVegeta wrote:
Skullw2 wrote:Question: Do you need a banner for your forum Fer?
Post the banner. Did you make one?
No Just needed to know so i guess i will start on it
Skullw2
Skullw2

Back to top Go down

Post  pkmntderek Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 am

yeah =) ..anyways thanks for your tips Death =)
pkmntderek
pkmntderek

Back to top Go down

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Is there a chance that this forum will get a big makeover on the sides and tops?
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/SalamenceFightsBack

Back to top Go down

Post  Blindy McBlinderton Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey, I have a question about Pokemon Stadium and emulating the transfer packs on the Project 64 emulator. Could you provide the links to download the games and plugins you used to do it? I have Project 64 1.6 and the NRage version 2 1.83 plugin. Also, I don't know how to install the plugin to the emulator. This may not be the way to do it, but I went to "Open" like I was going to open a rom. I tried to open the plugin, and it didn't appear as an option. Also, if I go to "settings" and try to change the controller plugin to NRage, it has version 2 1.80A, but not version 2 1.83 like the one I downloaded. I will need a step-by-step guide from downloading the stuff to putting them in the correct folders (I heard the plugin has to be in a certain folder) to finally setting up the transfer pack. Sorry this post is so long, but I wanted to make sure I was stating as much as I could. Thanks!

Blindy McBlinderton

Back to top Go down

Post  Boze257 Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 am

Ok So since i got HG SS When I record with Camstasia recorder 6 Playing On No$GBA It Goes Really Slow for Whatever Game! Like I set it to 150% and it plays at 73% when Recording, Can You Help LDN?

Boze257

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacdaledge Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 am

Hey Fer. I was just wondering what other games are you planning on making walkthroughs for. Are you going to do games like the mystery dungeon series other zelda games like the minish cap , castlevania games could you please respond and give me an answer to my question.

Zacdaledge

Zacdaledge

Back to top Go down

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:53 am

Zacdaledge wrote:Hey Fer. I was just wondering what other games are you planning on making walkthroughs for. Are you going to do games like the mystery dungeon series other zelda games like the minish cap , castlevania games could you please respond and give me an answer to my question.

Zacdaledge

There was a video he did that he said he do some other walkthroughs. If i am correct he was Going to do mario Galaxy 2
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blindy McBlinderton Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Alright, I think I may have made a little progress. I put the N-Rage plugin in the plugins folder, and when I tried to click settings, it came up with an error that MSVCR was missing. So I downloaded MSVCR70.dll and placed it into the plugins folder. The error still came up. Then I read on the Internet that you need MSVCP as well as MSVCR, so I got MSVCP71.dll. Currently MSVCR and MSVCP are in the plugins folder, and the NRage_DInput8_V2.dll (the name for the plugin) is in the Project 64 folder. If I put it in the plugins folder, it would still give me that error message. The only problem now is that it won't give me the plugin I have in the list to select a plugin. It keeps saying Version 2 1.80A. So how do I make it recognize my plugin? I'm not getting any errors anymore, but it still won't recognize it.

Blindy McBlinderton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananozzy Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 am

hola fer, me llamo diego y soy un entrenador pokemon, y quiero pelear con tigo para medir mis fuerzas y las tuyas, por favor mandame un correo con tu ubicacion a elgrim_93@hotmail.com.
gracias

Bananozzy

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty soul silver

Post  easy master Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:16 pm

hey lightdarkneutral love the vids i wanted to ask im having trouble with my ss rom that u put on the forums when i open it with desume the screen goes black but i dont no why i thought that you would know

~~easy master~~

p.s. loving the vids keep them coming Very Happy

easy master

Back to top Go down

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Try No Cash GBA and do Datais instruction Video
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty fixed

Post  easy master Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:47 am

ah i got it fixed now thanks for the information u rock Very Happy keep up the great work on the walkthroughs mate cya Smile

~~easy master~~

easy master

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty Re: fixed

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Ok glad we could help on dis forum. We try to make this forum easier for everyone
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  matcee Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Hey LDN, do you have any plans for more upcoming narrated pokemon walkthroughs in the near future? I like watching and listening, you have a good straightforward style and theyre enjoyable to follow.

Perhaps you could narrate a generation 3 game such as emerald, I know you have already done a non narrated walkthrough, but its quite a detailed game that can be confusing in places so narration could help Smile

I know you dont have so much time but just a few suggestions and questions there.

matcee

Back to top Go down

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am

Not that i could think of. Pokemon Park game may happen if he gets wiiware or pokemon rumble. other than that not sure
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 2 Empty Bombbag @ Zelda Spirit Tracks.

Post  YJHx Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

Hi, I saw you had the bombbag @ the fire temple, and I also passed that, but I didn't found the bombbag before, so curious where you got it xD

YJHx

YJHx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next