LightDarkNeutral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english)

2 posters

Go down

Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english) Empty Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english)

Post  PhantomChapionZ Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 am

Instructions: How to patch the ROM data file.

Drag your ROM file and drop onto the Patch.exe. (or execute Patch.exe while you put the ROM file in the same folder)

This works for both HeartGold and SoulSiver

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CYETB6IN

Tested By Phantom alien

PhantomChapionZ

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english) Empty Re: Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english)

Post  superskywalker4 Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:37 am

You sead this is 100 % working but when you download this in readme file how to use it and:
DON T DOWNLOAD ROM FROM INTERNET USE SOME KIND OF A TOOL (I DIDNT READ IT WERY WELL AND I ERASEAD IT)
so where to fuck shoud i get rom if not on internet
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question

superskywalker4

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english) Empty Just use the patch

Post  PhantomChapionZ Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 am

Just ignore that and use a rom. I got one from the internet and my rom works fine. confused

If ur stuck at a gym or anything in a battle i would use pokesav to help u. Very Happy

PhantomChapionZ

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english) Empty Re: Pokemon HGSS fully working with NO Crashes or freezing or black screen error (100% english)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down