LightDarkNeutral
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral

+32
TheShingh187
Martje99s
smartmonkeys
94StreetGangsta
Alexander
jksa891
Zowayix
Patjee
randomapps
Hellmo
YJHx
matcee
easy master
Bananozzy
Zacdaledge
Boze257
Blindy McBlinderton
SalamenceFightsBack
Skullw2
pokemon3A
pkmntderek
xkilla117x
RoarkVegeta
acenima
Hollowchief
Dark
33r1
Neo
bery17
DeathCross
GoldenJoe6
lightdarkneutral
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Bombbag @ Zelda Spirit Tracks.

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Get it at the Beedler Ballon in Spirit Tracks.
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/SalamenceFightsBack

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty LDN's methods

Post  Hellmo Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

Hello. I just wanted to ask if anyone knew the emulator and recording program that LDN specifically uses. I doubt it's No$GBA, since the quality of his gameplay is much better than the latest version of that emulator, at least it's better than the emulator running on my computer. If that IS the emulator he's using, then might I ask if someone could assist me in enhancing the quality of the emulator on my computer to that level? I WOULD ask more about actually recording, but for now I only wish to emulate at LDN's quality.

Hellmo

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Re:LDN's methods

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:09 pm

For his newest and done walkthrough Spirit Tracks. It had a glitchy screen. He uses No$cash still. It comes with a recorder. If no download camstuidio. Hope that helped
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty RE:RE:LDN's Methods

Post  Hellmo Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:21 pm

It is? What version is it? I have 2.6a, and it doesn't come with an option to record the gameplay, so it must be a different version right?

Hellmo

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty i cant find the D-DISK in pokemon colosseum

Post  randomapps Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:28 pm

hey I've seen your youtube video and it showed me exactly where the D-DISK was supposed to be but its not there?
plz help ive been trying to find out where it is for 2 years now Sad

randomapps

http://randomapps.org

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral

Post  Patjee Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 am

I got a BIG problem..
You posted your save files, and i like that, but i cant play it.
If i run the game, with my R4, and with my No$gba, i didn't work.
I got these savefiles:
8 Badges & Lugia, Saved before Elite Four.
Saved before fight Red.
Saved with 7 badges.

I already named my Soul Silver game like beforeelite4 and redd(and lijke the others). But still it dont work.
Plz, can you(or someone else) help me.

Greetz from Holland: Patjee

P.S: I think its not a BIG problem, to you, but for me.. it is a BIG problem.

Patjee

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Spirit Tracks crash

Post  Hellmo Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 pm

A new question, I was playing Spirit Tracks when after the Demon Train fight at the end, it crashes after I win the fight. Again I'm using the apparenly latest version of No$gba, so I think it's the rom, or a specific combination of the Extra settings on No$zoomer. I'd appreciate if one could reply with the combination of Extra settings for No$zoomer, a link to a fixed version of the Spirit Tracks (U) rom, or a link to a crack and some explanation on how I can crack the game myself and fix it. Thank you again.

Hellmo

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Re: Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral

Post  Zowayix Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Do you plan to finish your Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers walkthrough?

Also, how come Pokemon Pearl and Rescue Rangers have a walkthrough but aren't listed under your channel description?

Zowayix

Back to top Go down

Post  jksa891 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 pm

DO we have any torrent download for pokemon heart gold english version???
jksa891
jksa891

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Doesn't anyone actually buy games anymore?

Post  Blindy McBlinderton Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 am

The only reason I ever used emulators was to play Heart Gold and Platinum before they came out in America and to emulate the Nintendo 64 since I gave mine to my sister. There are too many bugs, crashes, and other things that turn me away from them. As for downloading the English version of Heart Gold, go to www.4shared.com and download it there. I'm sure they have it. Isn't the D Disk the one in the Snagem Hideout? It is there just after you defeat Gonzap and snag his shadow Skarmory. I believe you need to snag his Skarmory or it won't be there.
Also, I did finally fix the Pokemon Stadium 2 plugin thing. It works fine now, though I probably won't be playing it anymore due to the greatness of Heart Gold.

Last edited by Blindy McBlinderton on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote "snap" instead of "snag", and forgot to add some information.)

Blindy McBlinderton

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty re:Doesn't anyone actually buy games anymore?

Post  SalamenceFightsBack Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah really. u cant play Elmantor games unless u have the game officially
SalamenceFightsBack
SalamenceFightsBack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty I need help!!

Post  Alexander Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

I taught TM50 overheart to my typhlosion and i didn't realize it have eruption!!! Is there any way i can get it back? So that i can teach my other fire type pokemon.
Where did you get the Cross Chop??

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  94StreetGangsta Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:19 am

hey, fer, I've got a problem with Pokemon Black/White. My Pokemon don't get any EXP and that's stupid... Can I have a link for the EXP patches? That would be great Smile

thx, 94StreetGangsta
P.S.: You know me from Youtube Very Happy

94StreetGangsta

Back to top Go down

Post  smartmonkeys Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:45 pm

in your latest video when you were facing cythina and gamefreak trainer, i would like to know where you trained your pokemon to 60+?

smartmonkeys

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Sound??

Post  Martje99s Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 am

Hello I have a youtube acount And i want to get sound on my pokemon black And My pokemon white walktrough but how I get that sound with desmu I know that you know it whis you record with desmume (or something).
So plz anwser

Martje99s

Back to top Go down

Post  TheShingh187 Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 am

how do i use the patches since i got the v7 patch for pokemon white
TheShingh187
TheShingh187

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla8173 Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm

When the legend of zelda skyward sword comes out are you planning to do a walkthrough of it?

Godzilla8173

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Camtasia 7 recording

Post  SalamenceSlash Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:37 am

I have Camtasia 7 and after i record something and put it on a timeline to edit, it shows the top left green right angled shape in the clip. Is there any way to remove this?

SalamenceSlash

Back to top Go down

Post  WiiUDude Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Ok, I know you've probably been asked this question too many times, but why did you close your two YouTube accounts?
WiiUDude
WiiUDude

Back to top Go down

Ask Questions to LightDarkNeutral - Page 3 Empty Come back fer!

Post  iWebster28 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Everyone misses you Fer!...who knows if you'll even ever read this but I know someone will. The internet misses you and you were a big part. Life challenges at certain points and makes you need to focus on something else. But when you have talent especially well in one thing, you should keep at it. Stay determined. Even if you have other work to do, keep at it, but you can still keep a youtube channel for people to watch and then maybe you'll return to it sometime later. Sad 

iWebster28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3